May 15, 2021
- When you enter the title for your events and reminders, suggestions will be shown from your past entries.
- In daily and weekly calendars, you can long-tap the timeline until your device vibrates, and then start dragging to specify the time for your new event.
- When the URL or note fields of an event contain links to Zoom, Teams, Webex, etc, you will now see a button to join the meeting.
- You can now create new templates from existing events and reminders.
- You can now see HTML contents in the notes.
- Recurring rules will now be kept when rolling over repeating reminders.
- When you duplicate an event, you can long-tap any date to show a popup menu that lets you select all the days of that week or month.